Kay Cee LTC Pharmacy
About Kay Cee
For over two decades, Kay Cee LTC Pharmacy has been providing superior pharmacy services to help assisted living communities and DDA homes improve the quality of care for their clients. We provide innovative solutions to eliminate medication errors, increase compliance, and ensure accurate and timely dosing. Our commitment has always been to maintain exceptional customer service. We understand the challenges involved in delivering exceptional care and our knowledgeable pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are here to help you every step of the way.
Our Core Values include:
Compassion: Great customer service and a commitment to healthy outcomes and quality patient care.
Quality Assurance: Blending technology with the well-known "rights" of medication dispensing produces unparalleled safety standards. Our rigorous process ensures that every prescription is for the right patient, right medication, right dose, right route, and at the right time.
Innovation: Pharmacy is evolving at a rapid pace requiring our staff to stay informed of new medications and new technologies. The desire to cultivate innovation and stay informed of changes means that our staff and our customers have the most current information and latest technology available.
Integrity: We foster, encourage, and expect honesty and the highest ethical standards in all the we do.
Choosing a pharmacy can be a difficult decision. We make your job easier by routinely providing:
- Free same-day delivery, including stat deliveries and multile deliveries as needed.
- Multi-dose and/or unit dose packaging
Customized medical records including:
- Physician Order Sheets
- Control substance forms
- Treatment sheets
- Flu shot clinics available to patients and employees at our facility
- Routine medication reviews
- Prescription compoounding
- Specially trained pharmacists available by phone
- Medical devices
Robin Apicella joined the Professional Pharmacy Group in 2016. She was born and raised in Maryland and is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy. She was recently married in November 2017 and enjoys spending time with her husband, two stepsons, and infant daughter. In her spare time she likes to cook, bake, and decorate cakes.
Stewart is originally from Johnstown, PA where he did his undergrad work at University Of Pittsburgh at Johnstown. After graduation, he attended Temple University School of Pharmacy in Philadelphia (Let's Go Owls!). He started his professional pharmacy career in Maryland and has been serving the long term care community for over 37 years.
Joan is an Ohio transplant and has been a resident of the Broadneck Peninsula for 13 years. She graduated with her biology degree from Youngstown State (Go Penguins!) and with her Doctorate of Pharmacy degree from the University of Maryland, Baltimore, where she focused on geriatric pharmacotherapy. When away from the pharmacy, you can find Joan cheering for her two children from the sidelines of lacrosse and soccer fields or pursuing her lifelong dream to be a gold medal Olympic champion for curling.
Welcome To Kay Cee LTC Facility Access Webpage
Please carefully read the following instructions on how to use the website:
1. For best performance and compatibility, we recommend using Internet Explorer
2. Click on the link below to access the website:
3. Click on the Enter button and then login with the credentials provided by Kay Cee LTC
4. If you need to print Medical Records for patients in your facility, you will need to download and install the Framework Form Viewer. This light and free program can be downloaded from:
5. Once downloaded, install it to your local computer using the defaults. After successful installation, you will be able to download Medical Records, review and print using the Form Viewer.
6. If you have any questions or issues, please contact Robyn at 410-789-8455 or at email@example.com.
7. The connection between your computer and this website is fully encrypted with the latest industry standards, meeting HIPAA requirements.